Carefully consider the iShares Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing. This and other information can be found in the Funds' prospectuses, which may be obtained by calling 1-800-iShares (1-800-474-2737), or by viewing or downloading a prospectus. Read the prospectus carefully before investing.
* "Management Fees" are fees paid to BlackRock Fund Advisors, the Fund's investment advisor, an affiliate of BlackRock Investments, LLC. A Fund may also incur indirect expenses on its investments, if any, in other investment companies. Please see the Fund's prospectus for more information on such expenses.
In addition to the management fees shown, the total expenses for the iShares Barclays Aggregate Bond Fund (AGG) and iShares Barclays MBS Bond Fund (MBB) include "acquired fund fees and expenses" of 0.04% and 0.11%, respectively, which are related to the funds' investments in the BlackRock Cash Funds: Prime (the "money market fund"). The total annual fund operating expenses for AGG and MBB are 0.24% and 0.36%, respectively. "Acquired fund fees and expenses" represent the funds' pro rata share of the fees and expenses charged by the money market fund and may vary based on the funds' allocation of assets to the annualized net expenses of the money market fund. Annual operating expenses do not include the effect of interest earned by investments in the money market fund, which is expected to offset the money market fund's fees and expenses.
An investment in the fund(s) is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency.
Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Prior to buying or selling an option, a person must receive a copy of Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options. Copies of this document may be obtained from your broker, from any exchange on which options are traded or by contacting The Options Clearing Corporation, One North Wacker Dr., Suite 500, Chicago, IL 60606 (1-888-678-4667). The document contains information on options issued by The Options Clearing Corporation. The document discusses exchange traded options issued by The Options Clearing Corporation and is intended for educational purposes. No statement in the document should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell a security or to provide investment advice.
If you need further information, please feel free to call the Options Industry Council Helpline. They will be able to provide you with balanced options education and tools to assist you with your iShares options questions and trading. The Options Industry Council Helpline phone number is 1-888-Options (1-888-678-4667) and their website is www.888options.com.
Index returns are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent actual iShares performance. Index performance returns do not reflect any management fees, transaction costs or expenses. Indexes are unmanaged and one cannot invest directly in an index. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
The name of this fund changed on 7/1/13. Please see the prospectus for more information.
The iShares Funds ("Funds") are distributed by BlackRock Investments, LLC (together with its affiliates, "BlackRock").
The iShares Funds are not sponsored, endorsed, issued, sold or promoted by Cohen & Steers Capital Management, Inc., European Public Real Estate Association ("EPRA®"), FTSE International Limited ("FTSE"), JPMorgan Chase & Co., MSCI Inc., Markit Indices Limited, Morningstar, Inc., The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc., National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts ("NAREIT"), New York Stock Exchange, Inc., Russell Investment Group, S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC or Standard & Poor's, nor are they sponsored, endorsed or issued by Barclays Capital Inc. None of these companies make any representation regarding the advisability of investing in the Funds. BlackRock is not affiliated with the companies listed above.
Neither FTSE nor NAREIT makes any warranty regarding the FTSE NAREIT Real Estate 50/Residential/Retail/Mortgage or Industrial/Office Index; all rights vest in NAREIT. Neither FTSE nor NAREIT makes any warranty regarding the FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Developed Real Estate ex-US/North America/Europe/Asia Index; all rights vest in FTSE, NAREIT and EPRA. All rights in the FTSE Developed Small Cap ex-North America Index vest in FTSE. "FTSE®" is a trademark jointly owned by the London Stock Exchange Plc and The Financial Times Limited and is used by FTSE under license.
© 2000-2014 BlackRock. All rights reserved. iSHARES and BLACKROCK are registered trademarks of BlackRock. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
© Copyright 2010