The iShares Muni Series funds invest in AMT-free, investment grade, noncallable municipal bond debt. Similar to a bond, each fund matures as of a stated date, and is anticipated to terminate on or about August 31 of the year in the Fund’s name.
Below is information related to funds in the iShares Muni Series.
iShares 2012 S&P AMT-Free Municipal Series (MUAA)
The fund, in accordance with its prospectus and investment objective matured on August 15, 2012. This fund has stopped trading and is no longer available for new investments.
Shareholders remaining in the fund will receive the final distribution amount per share as detailed below. Investors will receive the entire amount of their proceeds in cash on or after August 21, 2012. Investors are encouraged to reach out to their specific brokerages to confirm timing of payment.
Schedule of Events for MUAA
|8/15||Closing price on final trading day of fund||$50.58|
|8/21||Final distribution amount||$50.62|
- Fixed Income ETFs: iShares Muni Series Misc (Material): 22 pages
- MUAA Case Study Brochure: 3 pages
- MUAA FAQ Brochure: 3 pages
- iShares 2012 S&P AMT-Free Municipal Series Fund Fact Sheet (MUAA) Fact Sheet: 2 pages
- iShares 2012 S&P AMT-Free Municipal Series Prospectus (MUAA) Prospectus: 40 pages
- MUAA Distribution Detail
- Monthly Performance Report Brochure: 20 pages